Ocean Man Ocean Man

Major kudos for using ocean man as the whole basis of this movie. So many Ween songs asre just tailor made to be transformed into funny stories.

Trix:Complete Breakfast 1 Trix:Complete Breakfast 1

Good effort

The first interviewing part was gold! Not too sure about the second part though.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

Well, made sense.

Combining the two biggest things that have come out of the U.K. for a while did in fact look like a sure fire way to make a good flash. Unfortunately, it gave us what would happen if we spliced handguns and big macs.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

5 for you, you crazy russian!

I especially loved the 3-d part wich was very professionally done.

Egg Egg

wow

Definitely not what me, and probably everyone else was expecting. Everything was top notch too.

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

Wasn't impressed.

Props for making an original song plus some pretty nice graphics. Unfortunately, this flash lacks a tad too much in the animation department to make it good. I had the impression I was watching a slideshow.

The Chadwicks: Episode 1 The Chadwicks: Episode 1

Missing alot

Visually, it was excellent. Apart some eye movement everything was pretty good looking. But when it comes to humour and actual flow, this movie just dosent get on base. Get someone else to write these for you.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

OH MY GOD

That was one of the best6 things i've seen in my life - EVER! I would honestly pay to see this. Good job man, make sure you lockj up your doors because from this day forward I AM STALKING YOU!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Popnfresh eh, I'm blushing.

It was pretty damm good. Pretty damm impressive too, except the recap of all the characters at the end was long and pointless.

Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

OMG

I JUST CREAMED MY PANTI... uh.... BOXERS!